Crm Manager Jobs Vacancy at Intelligent People Ltd West London
Intelligent People Ltd West London urgently required following position for Crm Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Crm Manager Jobs Vacancy at Intelligent People Ltd West London Jobs Details:
Working for a New Venture business launching a disruptive digital consumer proposition into the UK market imminently, the role of CRM Lead / CRM Manager / Senior CRM Manager will have an incredible opportunity to scope out the CRM capability.
The role of CRM Lead / CRM Manager / Senior CRM Manager will be joining an impressive team of entrepreneurs working on a disruptive digital proposition, working with the investment and backing of an established Financial Services company.
As CRM Lead / CRM Manager / Senior CRM Manager for this New Venture you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the end to end CRM strategy and execution
- Development of the technical implementation and choice of relevant software
- Work closely with the Brand and Insight Manager to build a customer segmentation and identify the target audience and behaviours
- Effectively develop and execute programmes across all marketing channels including email, mobile, social, web, and in-the-box comms
- Own, produce and optimise the end to end customer lifecycle process
- Follow a consistent process to decrease the number of customers choosing to leave
- Prepare, send, report and optimise emails for the customer lifecycle, maximising prospects and conversions.
- Building a team in time as you optimise the CRM capability
- Significant experience in customer marketing and CRM working within a fast-paced digital environment.
- An entrepreneurial mindset required! This is a new venture and you'll be building CRM capability for the first time.
- You will be a self-starter who's able to effectively navigate an ambiguous environment and in fact you will see this as a tremendous opportunity
- You will be highly analytical with the ability to operate with a commercial perspective, appreciating the importance of using data & insight to drive action
- You will be familiar with automation, trigger marketing, customer welcome and onboarding programs and not afraid to test, learn and continue to optimize.