Research Analyst Market Insights Jobs Vacancy at Google London
Google London urgently required following position for Research Analyst Market Insights. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Analyst Market Insights Jobs Vacancy at Google London Jobs Details:
As a Research Manager on the Market Insights team, you develop and implement Google’s marketing research vision. This research will inform future marketing strategy and help businesses to make the most of the web. You understand consumers, have analytical horsepower and business judgment and define and prioritize research projects that illustrate and support the impact of advertising and media. You have experience drafting surveys, constructing marketing tests and driving the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative studies. You support research stakeholders from sales, marketing and product teams, as well as manage relationships with external research agencies.
In this role, you will help develop and implement Google’s marketing research vision through robust and innovative analysis of internal and external data sources. You'll have analytical knowledge, keen business judgement, and the ability to define and prioritize analyses to illustrate and support the impact of advertising and media. You have experience dealing with large and disparate data sets and applying advanced statistical methods to these data sets.
You’ll uncover insights and share those with the world, as your work will be highlighted in Google’s most important initiatives, and published in press outlets.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Design and implement innovative, unique and robust analyses across internal and external data sources to understand consumer behavior, media consumption and advertising effectiveness.
- Crystalize complex data into simple concepts, marrying your technical and analytical skills with a curiosity and passion for storytelling and marketing.
- Collaborate with other analytical and research teams across Google to ensure market insights stays abreast of relevant work in other parts of the organization.
- Work with appropriate product/technical teams across Google products to push the limits of what’s possible with our current data sets.
- Work with the EMEA Large Advertiser & Agency Marketing (LAAM) team to support their narratives and generate insights for marketing materials and events.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering, Operation Research, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with statistical (R, S-Plus, SAS, Python or similar) and database software (SQL or equivalent).
- Analytical experience in a sales and/or marketing environment.
- Experience in a Project Management role.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in consumer insights or advertising effectiveness research.
- Experience in communicating the outcomes of complex analyses to non-technical audiences.
- Expertise in a wide variety of methodologies.
- Interest in online advertising, digital media consumption patterns and branding measurement.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with many stakeholders.