Band Diary Manager The Government Chief Commercial Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cabinet Office
- Band Diary Manager The Government Chief Commercial Officer
- Cabinet Office
- 19 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Cabinet Office urgently required following position for Band Diary Manager The Government Chief Commercial Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Band Diary Manager The Government Chief Commercial Officer Jobs Vacancy at Cabinet Office Jobs Details:
The Private Office for the Chief and Deputy Chief Government Commercial Officers - consisting of two Private Secretaries and an Executive Assistant - is key to ensuring the Government Commercial Function will deliver significant savings for the taxpayer and deliver improved public services
The diary manager will:
1. Arrange meetings on behalf of the Chief Commercial Officer, working with internal stakeholders, privates offices across Government and with external stakeholders;
2. Support the Private Secretaries in the day-to-day running of the office - co-manage inboxes, deal with incoming calls and act as one of the points of contact for the office;
3. Co-ordinate and manage all logistical arrangements for meetings to ensure they run smoothly
- meet and greet visitors, arrange refreshments, book meeting rooms, set up conference calls, arrange travel/accommodation and prepare detailed travel itineraries; 4. Manage correspondence for the Chief Commercial Officer - sort the post, deal with all letters received, check and print draft letters produced by officials and send letters to recipients;
5. Co-ordinate HR processes for the office, including appraisals and recruitment, and provide confidentiality in dealing with sensitive HR information;
6. Make a proactive and collaborative contribution to other parts of the Chief Commercial Officer's portfolio by working closely with the rest of the team to ensure those who work with and rely upon the office receive a professional and efficient service.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Good multi-tasking ability and coordination skills
* Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Gmail & Outlook
* Be pro-active and able to handle a variety of admin tasks in a fast-moving environment
Before appointment of the successful candidate can be confirmed, the Department will undertake background security checks. As part of this, we will need to confirm your identity, employment history over the part three years, nationality and immigration status and criminal record.
The successful candidate must hold or be willing to obtain security clearance to SC level before taking up post.
Competencies We'll assess you against these competencies during the selection process:
- Delivering at pace
- Collaborating and partnering
- Seeing the big picture
- Managing a quality service
Pensions Civil Service pension schemes may be available for successful candidates.