Registered Manager Supported Living Jobs Vacancy at Purosearch Bedford
Purosearch Bedford urgently required following position for Registered Manager Supported Living. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registered Manager Supported Living Jobs Vacancy at Purosearch Bedford Jobs Details:
Position: Registered Manager
Location: Kempston, Bedford
Salary: £27'000 - £30'000
Job Ref: J35012
On behalf of an established Social Care provider, I am looking for a Registered Manager to commission/oversee one of their brand new fantastic residential homes in the Kempston area.
The home will consist of 7 units offering supported living for 7 residents. My client is an established yet growing, innovative organisation who offer a range of residential, community and supported living services to children and adults who may be affected by learning disabilities, mental health diagnoses and challenging behaviours to name a few. They have a strong philosophy and work hard to maintain a high quality, person centred approach.
The role of Registered Manager is to oversee all of the day to day running of one of their excellent Residential Homes in the Kempston area. The home is registered to care for adults who may have learning disabilities and/ or challenging behaviours.
Duties of the role will include but will not be limited to:
1. Lead and direct the day-to-day operational management of the home
2. Ensure that all staff working within the home receive regular supervision
3. Carrying out care assessments
4. Putting together dynamic support plans
5. Hold responsibility for ensuring that the home operates in accordance with all statutory requirements, using the National Minimum Standards as a benchmark for good practice
6. Ensuring that the home offers a safe environment geared to creating opportunities for the personal development of service users, taking into account practical, physical and emotional needs
7. Carrying out Risk assessments
8. Liaising with external Agencies as appropriate
9. Recruitment and selection of staff, and assist the Area Manager in the formulation of staffing strategies, Policies and Procedures, and other pieces of managerial work as required.
10. Ensuring that all staff within the Home are aware of, and adhere to the company's Policy & Procedures
In order to be considered for this excellent Registered Manager position, candidates must possess:
- Experience as a CQC Registered Manager of a residential, supported living and/ or outreach services.
- Excellent working knowledge of the needs of adults with learning disabilities and/ or complex needs
- Excellent budget management skills
- Ideally a relavent management qualification
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and influential personalityIn return for your hard work and commitment, my client is offering:
- Starting salary of circa £27'000 - £30'000
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Potential bonus
This position would suit an experienced Home Manager, Registered Manager, Residential Home Manager, Service Manager looking for a new challenge.
If you would like to be considered for the fantastic Registered Manager opportunity, you will need to forward your CV or call 0161 441 1441 and ask for Jason.
Due to the high number of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise every unsuccessful applicant of the outcome, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 28 days of submitting your application, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Managerment: 2 years