Account Director Hbm Recruitment Jobs Vacancy at Haymarket Media Twickenham
Haymarket Media Twickenham urgently required following position for Account Director Hbm Recruitment. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Director Hbm Recruitment Jobs Vacancy at Haymarket Media Twickenham Jobs Details:
Build your sales career as a Recruitment Account Director
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
About the role
Are you an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking Account Director looking for your next challenge with management responsibilities? A rare opportunity has arisen within the Haymarket Business Media (HBM) Recruitment division for an exceptional Recruitment Account Director.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will have the chance to manage and grow our prestigious recruitment consultancy accounts across leading marcomms titles - including Campaign, Event, and PR Week.
This role is to lead, drive and motivate a sales team of two. You will be expected to develop intelligent recruitment solutions for our most loyal and premium existing clients, and to exceed budgets.
Your role will typically involve:
- The day-to-day running of a team responsible for delivering over 50% of the annual Marcomms Recruitment budget.
- Leading, managing and developing all employees in your team.
- Planning to exceed budgets and leading from the front with your own personal sales and account management, including phone and face to face activity to help drive top line and unbudgeted revenues.
To flourish in this Account Director role you will already have solid commercial and interpersonal skills, as well as management experience, which you will have the opportunity to build further.
The qualities we're looking for an Account Director to bring to us include:
- Strong commercial acumen
- Creative flair
- Exceptional sales and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and exceeding revenue targets
- An enthusiasm for engaging with clients and managing your team
- Evidence of building strong working relationships
- Ability to plan and forecast performance
- Strong negotiation and proposal writing skills
- Ideally, previous experience managing a sales team, preferably in a digital environment and within recruitment
You will already be a Sales Account Director with some people management experience. However, this role will enable you to further build on your skills and experience and allow you to shine in the following areas:
- Lead from the front and motivate the team with sales from a proportion of the recruitment consultancy client base, which makes up a large amount of our contracted revenue.
- Demonstrate good levels of product and sector knowledge and help train and lead your team.
- Use your previous face-to-face experience to raise the profile of the products in the industry and to attend relevant events/conferences and awards representing not only your products but also Haymarket.
- Lead the team to achieve the high standards we are accustomed to, and motivate in tough situations.
- Work with the HR department and the Sales Director to interview and recruit new team members.
- Develop the team through regular training, monthly one-to-ones and side by side coaching, whilst conducting frequent personal development reviews and appraisals.
- Motivate the team to achieve and surpass the agreed monthly success metrics.
- Work with the Sales Director to create and execute a sales plan to achieve and exceed the annual budget, whilst creating and developing new products and services to help deliver unbudgeted revenue.
- Compile information for strategic long term plans for your team and Accounts, whilst making sure key processes and procedures are followed and developed, sharing best practice with your peers and across the wider Haymarket business.
- We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn uncapped commission, so the sky’s the limit when it comes to your potential earnings.
- Typical working hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm. However, you may be expected to work longer hours during busy times, travel to meet clients and occasionally attend networking events in the evening.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as:
- Senior Account Director
- Sales Manager
- Sales Director
- Business Development Director
- Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Apply for this job