Quality Lean And Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Balfour Beatty Derby
Balfour Beatty Derby urgently required following position for Quality Lean And Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Lean And Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Balfour Beatty Derby Jobs Details:
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Lean and Process Engineer to join our Rail based in Derby.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of advice and support on all matters relating to the business units Quality Management System, ensuring through the use of LEAN principles, that the appropriate controls and processes are in place for the safe and consistent delivery of products and services.
Playing a pivotal role in this niche and growing business you will have a particular focus on; design assurance within our Electrification Engineering business and quality management of our systems products from design commissioning on our Technology business. You will also be required to assist with the continued software delivery in accordance with TickITplus.
What you'll be doing As a Quality Lean and Process Engineer you will:
- Ensure compliance to the company Business Management System.
- Ensure the ETS management system is compliant with legislation, standards and make changes where necessary.
- Review and facilitate improvements to systems and processes through the application of LEAN principles.
- Facilitate external audits and provide a robust assurance regime to ensure a safe and reliable product.
- Ensure identified non-compliances are recorded and satisfactorily closed.
- Develop relationships and joint improvement initiatives with clients and suppliers.
- Maintain the ETS quality management system, and quality procedures.
- Prioritise opportunities and implement initiatives to deliver maximum improvement.
- Provide support and advice on quality systems for tenders, projects and design.
- Carry out quality audits in accordance with the BB Rail integrated audit plan.
- Carry out quality audits at suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary.
Who we're looking for To be successful in this role, you will have;
- Sound knowledge and experience of ISO9001, 14001 & 18001
- Extensive experience in quality assurance.
- Strong experience in specialist product manufacture and/or rail engineering.
- Experience in practical application and delivery of LEAN concepts
- A Degree/HND level engineering qualification (mechanical, civil, electrical or electronic).
Why work for us Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
About us Balfour Beatty Rail Limited is an international leader in rail infrastructure engineering projects and the UK's largest rail engineering and services provider. We offer a full range of rail infrastructure activities from high-speed rail to mass rapid transit, covering urban, rural and commuter routes, for both public and private railways.
For an example of the exciting work our rail teams undertake click here:
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Silver Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists