Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby
Picsolve International Ltd Derby urgently required following position for Devops Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Devops Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Picsolve International Ltd Derby Jobs Details:
A great opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company. Picsolve are revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry and are proud to operate over 500 installations globally across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our technology team creating and supporting our current and future delivery platforms. This role is critical to our success and covers all aspects of designing and building highly resilient, available, scalable and performant solutions, enabling the development teams to deliver excellence.
Role RequirementsStrong experience working in a DevOps role with the following technology:
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, R53, RDS, Elasticsearch, IAM)
- Zabbix, Cloudfront or other monitoring solutions
- Open LDAP
- Strong experience with non-functional requirements analysis and standards (security, support, maintenance, availability, performance, scalability)
- Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, BDD, CI, CD
- Great communication and collaboration skills – able to explain and take ownership of high quality deliverables
- Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to our customers
- Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
- Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of our team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to our way of working
- Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on our products
- Ideally a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar technical discipline; however commensurate industry and technical experience are acceptable