Line Deskside Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Field Delivery Ltd London
Field Delivery Ltd London urgently required following position for Line Deskside Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Line Deskside Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Field Delivery Ltd London Jobs Details:
We are currently looking for highly customer-focused and enthusiastic Deskside Support Engineer with a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues. The successful candidate should be technically competent, possess good communication skills and be willing to collaborate with the wider IT support teams.
You will be supporting a customer who sets high standards for themselves and expects the same standards of FDS as their support provider.
Day to day activities include resolving a wide variety of desktop software and hardware issues and requests, while minimizing disruption to our users. You are also the on-site hands & eyes support for the server, storage, telecommunications and network teams.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices
- Deploying and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems, Office suite and other mainstream software
- Being the first point of contact for users issues and queries
- Resolving malware and virus infections on users workstations
- Deployment and troubleshooting of DECT phones, mobile phones and tablets
- Adhering to strict policies and processes around security and data protection
- Inventory management and maintaining accuracy of the CMDB
- Hardware Infrastructure configuration and troubleshooting and hands & eyes support (printers, servers, telecommunications and networking)
- Moving or installing IT equipment
- Tape backup management, and environmental checks
- Maintaining comprehensive and meaningful updates in the customers ticket handling system
- Educating and training users on a one to one basis on how to get the most out of their IT equipment
- SC clearance or ability to be SC cleared essential
- Experience of working in a customer-facing IT support environment
- Demonstrate experience of software break/fix for PC's and Laptops, troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems, Office suite and other mainstream software
- Troubleshooting network connectivity problems on PC's and printers
- Experience of training and coaching users how to use their IT hardware and software
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few.
Apply now for consideration!