Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Qbe
Qbe urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Qbe Jobs Details:
This is a newly created role within the HR team supporting a number of key stakeholders including the Chief HR Officer and the HR Business Partners. Your role will be to utilise HR reporting and analytic tools to enable HR professionals and business leaders to drive effective decision making on talents and workforce planning.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing analytical skills in the areas of workforce data, reporting and analytics to support the HR teams. This includes partnering with business teams to identify business requirements, prepare specifications, support and lead the development of HR, Payroll and Compliance reporting.
- Coaching business partners on the interpretation of workforce metrics and trends.
- Performing analysis and develop workforce metrics to support the development and monitoring of business people plans.
- Preparation of timely, accurate and relevant HR reporting for all stakeholders on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Accurate and professional compilation of reports and dashboards for presentation to stakeholders
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Strong analytics skills and the ability to analyse and link data from various sources, identify trends and patterns, unlock insights and make recommendations to HR leaders
- Previous experience of working as a data analyst within an HR function preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Able to manage conflicting priorities and work to tight timescales when required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with Workday preferred
- Undergraduate degree in HR, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. Search for QBE on Vercida to learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion programmes and policies.
Number of Openings:1
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.