Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery System Integration Consultant Senior Manager London Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte London
- Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery System Integration Consultant Senior Manager London
- London ENG
- 04 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Deloitte London urgently required following position for Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery System Integration Consultant Senior Manager London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deloitte Consulting Technology Delivery System Integration Consultant Senior Manager London Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte London Jobs Details:
Our Technology Practice
Technology is an exciting and thriving area of our consulting practice. We have a diverse practice of over 1700 practitioners working around the UK on challenging engagements across a wide portfolio of clients. Our breadth and depth of technical capabilities enable us to be both trusted advisors and implementation partners.
Delivery is one of the core Service Areas in Technology, providing clients with the advice and delivery support that they need in their complex technology programmes including Systems Integration expertise. Whether it is structuring, assuring, managing, delivering or setting up solutions we need the very best people to join us and strengthen our team even further. That is where you come in!
Delivery provides a range of services to help our Clients deliver business driven, technology-enabled change across their organisation. We help our Clients in many different ways:
• Define, establish and run their most complex technology-enabled change programmes
• Manage their portfolios of technology projects and programmes
• Independently assure their in-flight projects and programmes
• Recover their troubled projects and programmes
• Define, establish and run projects to select technology products or services
• Advise them on building their in-house technology delivery capability
We work across all aspects of technology delivery including digital solutions, package integration, systems integration, custom development and infrastructure.
As a Consultant/ Manager, you can expect to be both technically and intellectually challenged.
- You will quickly apply your skills and experience at client sites.
- Supporting development of proposals and propositions
- Graduate recruitment
- Team development activities
- At the Manager level, you will develop your sales activities and deepen your already strong industry alignment in preparation for more senior positions and future promotion in the firm.
- Managers would also be expected to have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
We are looking for individuals that will embody Technology Delivery at Deloitte Consulting - people who understand the connection between the business problem and the technology solution and have the professional and personal skills to make a real difference to our Clients.
From a Systems Integration perspective we expect you to have skills and experience in the following:
- Understanding of how integration technologies are driving change across industries and markets
- Understanding the leading enterprise integration technologies and the key integration challenges being faced by our clients
- Assessment of an organisation’s integration landscape and defining a target state
- Architectural discussions and design, and the testing of interconnected systems
- Working with integration and API solutions such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, IBM Connect, Apigee
- Knowledge of emerging and innovative integration technologies, for example iPaaS
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate experience of successfully supporting or leading teams in one or more of the following areas:
- Programme / Project Management in a technology environment
- Programme/Project Management Office in a technology environment
- Managing 3rd party organisations or vendors within a technology programme
- Managing near-shore and off-shore teams within a technology programme
- IT Testing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in a technology environment
- Project Management skills including experience of Waterfall and Agile SDLC
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Ability to identify selling opportunities
- Preferably experience in a relevant industry sector
- Internal or external consultancy experience is a must
In addition, you will also have strong communication and stakeholder management skills and be able to demonstrate proactive management of your career and professional development to-date.
All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in the UK. A good graduate degree (1st or Upper Second) is required combined with post-graduate experience in one or more of the following industries or related consulting field:
- Consumer Business
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Telecoms, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Public Sector
- Financial Services
You are here: Consulting Three core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy & Operations
- Human Capital
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. With a team of over 3,000, each of us is energised by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
We offer a number of different career pathways
We offer three different career pathways at Deloitte, meaning that there are three different routes by which people can progress in Consulting. We provide variety regarding the career options available to you, assisting you to take career steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and providing an environment where those choices can be discussed in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
The Consulting Career Paths are:
Consulting pathway – pathway based around developing a broad consulting skillset alongside building expertise in a specific domain
Consulting Solutions pathway – pathway where there is greater focus on building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain. Practitioners have a narrow focus, determined by their SME and type of contribution made
Consulting Services pathway – pathway for people whose career is built around the delivery of managed services to clients (either internal or external)
Our Purpose & Strategy To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do? Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value? At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways . We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families .
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 136529