Geotechnical Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Jacobs London
Jacobs London urgently required following position for Geotechnical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Geotechnical Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Jacobs London Jobs Details:
JACOBS is one of the world’s largest and most diverse
providers of technical and management services, offering a full spectrum of
consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients. As part of that support, Jacobs has developed one of the leading and
longest-standing geotechnical and tunnelling consultancy capabilities in the
UK, with over 120 geotechnical and tunnelling engineers delivering practical
and innovative solutions to ground-related problems. We are continuing to grow the geotechnical
team in our London Bridge office.
As a Geotechnical Engineer you will work as part of a team of geotechnical engineers and engineering geologists, providing support and advice to the wider Jacobs business and clients. You will assist in the delivery of geotechnical input to projects and manage components of projects.
We are working on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and this is an opportunity to challenge yourself in such a setting. We currently have growing pipelines of work on prestigious Rail projects, Highways, Nuclear and Buildings. Come and join us and watch your career grow.
You will have:
- MEng degree in Civil Engineering or a degree in Engineering Geology or Geology with a post graduate qualification in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Commitment to the pursuit of becoming a chartered engineer/geologist.
- Ability to demonstrate good rounded knowledge of geotechnical engineering.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a large multi-disciplinary team.
- The ability to produce accurate and well-presented reports is essential in this role.
- Experience of ground investigation supervision, laboratory test scheduling and reporting.
- Experience of earthwork, foundation and retaining wall design.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive paid holidays of up to 32 days inclusive of national and public holidays.
- A broad flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, private health care and life assurance.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to join a global organisation committed to continuous growth.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.