Strategy Director Jobs Vacancy at Havas Media London
Havas Media London urgently required following position for Strategy Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategy Director Jobs Vacancy at Havas Media London Jobs Details:
- You will be responsible for leading the strategic vision on communications planning and media pitches across sectors.
- You will be working with CMO level within the client’s organisation and will be setting the vision and agenda for the client and work with the day to day planning teams to develop a clear roadmap to realise the vision.
- You will work with the client to get to grips with the their real business problems (even without a well-articulated brief) and propose an interesting strategy and route forward.
- The role will suit a collaborator not a lone thinker – someone who can cast the right team behind them, motivate this team around the task and deliver excellent all round solutions.
- This role is not necessarily about Idea Generation or being a Creative Director; we are developing other solutions within the strategy team to up-weight our resource in that area – but it does require someone able to spot ideas that fit the strategy they have set and give the team confidence to run with these.
- We have considerable ‘deep digital and tech’ expertise within the team and agency. This role is about bringing these skills to bear within more general Communications Planning assignments for Marketing Departments (not specifically client tech, Ecom or digital teams).
- You will be responsible for contributing to strategic direction on Havas Group pitches. Driving the process from start to finish, ensuring that we deliver first class strategy and work.
- Being a leader and advocate of the group planning process – ensuring the process is used effectively within the client planning teams and also implementing best practice.
- Being a ‘thought leader’, both within the agency and across the industry. Taking a vocal point of view on industry issues and driving our positioning.
- Foster collaboration with other Havas group agencies, across existing and new pieces of business.
- Demonstrable experience as a Strategist in both a creative and media setting
- Proven experience with luxury or super brand experience including brand positioning and comms
- You will have an excellent understanding of the media landscape as well as a strong appreciation of wider owned, shared and earned communications channels.
- Experience with music brands and labels will be advantageous to understand Havas’ relationship with the wider Vivendi group
- Proven ability of driving internal initiatives to get teams collaborating and moving forward with strategic goals and priorities
- Experience with start up communities and leading their strategic growth
- You will have a sound knowledge of digital media, and a good understanding of both brand and performance planning and an understanding of how to integrate the 2 disciplines.
- You will have a can-do attitude and be able to get on with myriad of different types of people. The ability to keep calm under pressure is vital.
- You will have an ambitious, fun with a ‘work hard play hard’ attitude
- You should be driven to achieve results in a friendly manner but at the same time maintain quality and standards
- You will need to have strong communication skills, with the confidence to push back on clients where appropriate
- You should have experience of being the primary contact on a medium sized piece of business, whilst simultaneously juggling a number of other larger sized pieces of business alongside an Account Director.
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve the account.