Hospital Administrator Bookings Jobs Vacancy at Circle Partnership Reading
Circle Partnership Reading urgently required following position for Hospital Administrator Bookings. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospital Administrator Bookings Jobs Vacancy at Circle Partnership Reading Jobs Details:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator (Bookings)
Hours: Full time
Closing Date: 23/02/2018
Full Job Description:
Circle Health is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK. We were founded in 2004, and we are different to most healthcare organisations we build independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and we’re the only organisation running some innovative types of work in the NHS, like our Bedfordshire musculoskeletal contract.
Circle Reading Hospital (Private Healthcare Provider) is growing and we have an opportunity for a Bookings Administrator to join the Admin Team. We opened in 2012, Circle Reading has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments. This state of the art building has 5 theatres, equipped with the latest technologies and an extensive physiotherapy department. Circle Reading developed the look and feel of care first tried in Bath and sees approximately 4,500 patients each month and around 600 of these are day case patients.
Role and Responsibilities
Using specialist skilled knowledge in making decisions and advising other members of staff accordingly.
1. Consistently present a positive image of Circle Reading, and the wider Circle partnership through appearance and behaviour.
2. Receive and relay factual information correctly and promptly.
3. Adapt communication style to avoid jargon and to help with the listener’s understanding.
- Free Parking on site
- Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- 27 Annual Leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period