Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Premier People Recruitment Ltd London
Premier People Recruitment Ltd London urgently required following position for Accounts Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Premier People Recruitment Ltd London Jobs Details:
As Assistant to the Head of Finance, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function, providing day-to-day bookkeeping support and assisting in the reporting of departmental budgets.
You will be studying AAT or studying towards ACCA and have experience of working within a busy Finance and accounts department and a good working knowledge of SAGE line 50.
Duties will include;
- High volume invoice entry, payments and remittance advices
- Maintain an efficient and accurate accounting function
- Provide day-to-day bookkeeping support for the company
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the accounting system in an accurate manner
- Ensure all invoices and expenses claims have the necessary approval and supporting documents attached
- Reconciliation of supplier’s statements, accounts and related queries
- Ensure all scanning and filing is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare for BACS, and Telegraphic Bank Transfer (TT) payment
- Make sure all accounts are up to date and reconciled at all times
Receive, log, and distribute the Finance department invoices arriving via post or email
Assist Financial Controller/ Senior Accountant in various other task on a day to day basis.
This is a 3 months fixed maternity cover contract starting mid June, so please do not apply unless you are available to start on the date, have no holidays booked during this period and can complete the contract fully.