Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Lean Engineering Recruitment Cheltenham
Lean Engineering Recruitment Cheltenham urgently required following position for Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Lean Engineering Recruitment Cheltenham Jobs Details:
Salary: £30K - £38k Plus Excellent Benefits
A large manufacturing company who specializes in chemicals now requires a Process Engineer to join their team.
Process Engineer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
To monitor, analyse, optimise & improve the site plant & supporting systems (stock-flow, chemical, water, etc.) in order to improve process efficiency & safety. Optimising product quality and reducing the cost of manufacturing.
Process Engineer - Key responsibilities:
- Improve safety, process efficiency, & product quality.
- Manage process of grade reviews and control process of machine settings both pre and post grade.
- Identify the causes of product quality & plant runnability issues, & their most cost effective solution.
- Analysis and examination of data reporting to assess and report on trends as well as determining improvement processes required with in house process control tools.
- Be responsible for key process monitoring equipment on lines, look after daily performance and seek possibilities for further improvements on reliability.
- Ensure optimum plant efficiency & quality through effective plant optimisation / development and the application of troubleshooting techniques.
- Ensure effective technical communication between departments by building strong cross-departmental links.
- Support in machine or mill-wide projects in development and continuous improvement areas.
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Process Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold an engineering Degree Ideally in Chemical Engineering
- Experience of Process Engineering
- Have strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic approach
For more information please call Paul Gorton on **************
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.