Cib Operations Fund Administration Oversight Officer Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Saint Helier
- Cib Operations Fund Administration Oversight Officer Associate
- Morgan Chase
- Saint Helier ENG
- 25 Jan, 2018 24 days ago
Morgan Chase Saint Helier urgently required following position for Cib Operations Fund Administration Oversight Officer Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Operations Fund Administration Oversight Officer Associate Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase Saint Helier Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institutions in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
Custody and Fund Services, a division of Investor Services, is a global industry leader with over $20 trillion of assets under custody. J.P. Morgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration and securities services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. J.P. Morgan leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 90 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services. For more information, please visit www.jpmorgan.com/wssChannel Islands Business Overview
J.P. Morgan in the Channel Islands is aligned with the firms’ Corporate and Investment Banks Investors Services business. Investor Services in Jersey provides Trustee, Depositary, Global Custody, Administration, Transfer Agency and Management services to Channel Islands open and closed-ended funds and investment structures
Our Operating model involves outsourcing certain activities to JPMorgan Centres of Excellence locations in EMEA. The provision of outsourced activities is provided under Service Level Agreements with the other JPMorgan entities. Oversight of activities outsourced is monitored and controlled locally.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the role are varied and involve liaison with key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure the outsourced activities of the local Administrator are discharged in compliance with service level agreements, local regulatory guidance, rules and laws. Whilst the role is Jersey based, support is also provided to our Guernsey fundsKey Responsibilities:
- Acting as key liaison for our clients and our funds board of directors through attendance and reporting at fund board meetings.
- Interaction with the private equity and mutual fund accounting teams on an ongoing basis with detailed reviews on a quarterly basis.
- Detailed retrospective reviews covering an analytical review of the constituent parts of the Quarterly financial Statements following a defined program.
- Review of the net asset value (NAV) calculations for some funds on a daily basis, and more detailed reviews on a periodic basis, covering all aspects of the NAV production process.
- Identification and escalation of issues and monitoring through to resolution.
- Review of Transfer Agency and AML operations.
- Assist in review of Corporate Secretarial Operations.
- Attendance at operational oversight calls / meetings to discuss operational business activities and any service level concerns.
- Attendance and reporting at local governance committees and board meetings.
- Review and maintenance of policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Conducting on-site due diligence reviews at our operational centres.
The suitable candidate will have alternative and traditional fund experience and be organised with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility, will have the ability to lead meetings and work on their own initiative.Core Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of open and/or closed-ended alternative and traditional funds, Fund Accounting/Administration, Transfer Agency is preferred
- Ability to interact efficiently and effectively at all levels.
- Practical knowledge of the Jersey regulatory environment preferred.
- ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration, ACCA, ACA or working towards a relevant qualification.
- Candidates with relevant experience will also be considered.
- Good report writing and technical skills, with attention to detail.
JPMorgan Chase & Co offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer