Compliance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Age Partnership Leeds
Age Partnership Leeds urgently required following position for Compliance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Manager Jobs Vacancy at Age Partnership Leeds Jobs Details:
To support the business in ensuring it complies with its obligations to regulatory bodies such as the FCA and ICO.
Location: Leeds 15
Salary: Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Reports to Head of Compliance
Hours of work 37.5 hours per week (hours of work will be flexible and dictated by the needs of the business. It is expected that the successful applicant will work those hours necessary to successfully discharge the duties of the role).
- To provide technical and compliance support to the business in relation to its equity release and mortgage activities
- Liaising with the business on all new and on-going projects providing compliance guidance and sign off where required
- To carry out or oversee activities set out in the annual compliance monitoring plan across all business areas
- Overseeing the day to day financial promotions sign off processes and workload
- Overseeing and addressing complaints
- Reporting any issues and/or risks to the Head of Compliance as they arise
- Producing MI to support all aspects of the work carried out by the Compliance department, including but not limited to the Risk Register, Conduct Risk and Treating Customers Fairly
- To provide review and analysis of the impact of all relevant regulation affecting Age Partnership
- Line management duties for an established team of Compliance colleagues
- To assist with the smooth running of the Compliance department on a daily basis
- Support and develop team to ensure they deliver effective risk mitigation across a range of activities
- Review changes in regulation and analyse the impact on Age Partnership, making suitable recommendations in relation to any changes required
- Review and develop current processes and procedures in line with the strategy of the department as defined by the Head of Compliance
- Ensure compliance records are appropriately maintained and to a high standard
- Conducting file & call observations in line with the standards of the business identifying any risks and/or training requirements and providing appropriate feedback
- Provide information for upward reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
The Person Overview Approachable, organised individual with a proven ability to embrace and develop regulatory process and procedures that underpin a successful culture and environment. An excellent communicator with the ability to interact at all levels. Capable of handling high volumes of work across a range of products and activities whilst retaining a high level of accuracy and detail.
Skills & Knowledge Essential
- With experience of working in a compliance role involving standard setting, process and procedure development, monitoring and reporting across the entire business including administration
- Experience of advised and non-advised processes
- Experience of mortgage and/or equity release advice
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programmes to a competent level
- Experience of managing a team
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- QCF Level 4 (Diploma) qualified with proven experience of within the ‘at retirement market place’
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) (or MAQ)
- Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER)