Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health London
Nuffield Health London urgently required following position for Client Service Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health London Jobs Details:
As a Client Services Administrator, you are responsible for providing excellent service standards at the front desk as well as dealing with enquiries relating to BNP Paribas Fitness and Wellness Centre.
To ensure a professional service is maintained at all times in compliance with Nuffield Health Wellbeing guidelines and objectives. These will include:
- To manage the membership system (Gym Manager) by working closely with your line manager to ensure that eligibility policies are strictly adhered to.
- To input data into the membership system and ensure all details are kept confidential, accurate and up to date.
- Ensure all members are eligible members and that all appropriate documentation is completed before using the Fitness Centre.
- To oversee members payments (direct debit)
- To ensure the safety and control of all members within the Fitness Centre by ensuring all relevant rules and regulations applicable to the Fitness Centre’s operation are enforced.
- To provide a first class front desk operation with exceptionally high levels of customer focus and service.
- Welcome and greet all visitors to the Fitness Centre. Acknowledge all members when arriving at the front desk either verbally or through eye contact.
- Have a full knowledge of all services that are provided within the facility.
- Organise bookings, appointments and all associated payments for all activities and services within the Fitness Centre.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and professional appearance of the front desk is maintained to an excellent standard at all times.
- To assist in developing and effectively managing membership systems. These may include attrition/retention rates of the Fitness Centre, payment systems, and membership tracking and appointment procedures.
- Ensure that all documentation is kept in an orderly and tidy fashion on the front desk and when appropriate filed correctly in a secured cabinet.
- To be fully conversant with all IT requirements essential for the front desk functions.
- Produce computerised documents, presentation materials and other relevant documents as required.
- Adhere to all cash handling procedures within the Fitness Centre.
- To open and close the Fitness Centre, ensuring all NOP and EOP are adhered to.
- To encourage employees and members alike to make maximum use of the facilities and services at all times.
- To ensure assigned tasks are completed throughout and in a timely manner.
- At least one year client services experience
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- A willingness and proven ability to learn and develop new skills
- A 3 day first aid at work qualification (Desirable)
- Competent IT skills
- Level 3 Personal Trainer or interest in training (Desirable)
- Able to teach Group Exercise classes or interest in training (Desirable)
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.