Global Manager Intelligence Development Jobs Vacancy at Digital Shadows London
Digital Shadows London urgently required following position for Global Manager Intelligence Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Manager Intelligence Development Jobs Vacancy at Digital Shadows London Jobs Details:
Digital Shadows is a VC-backed, growth stage company with offices in London, San Francisco and Dallas. We monitor and manage digital risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep, and dark web to protect an organization’s business, brand, and reputation. Our Digital Shadows SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with human intelligence analysts to manage and mitigate risks of an organization’s brand exposure, VIP exposure, cyber threat, data exposure, infrastructure exposure, physical threat, and third party risk, and create an up-to-the minute view of an organization’s digital risk with tailored threat intelligence.
We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com
Our Intelligence Team is a global team of specialists. Each member brings their own mix of skills and capabilities to the team; whether it’s cyber security, intelligence and cyber-warfare, languages, geopolitics or investigations. The team plays a key part in all phases of the Digital Shadows intelligence cycle, our remit includes:
- Identifying cyber threat actors and understanding their motivations, tools, techniques, and procedures
- Understanding and following the cyber threat landscape to identify threats to our clients
- Horizon scanning
- Internet investigations/operations on the visible, deep and dark web
We are welcoming applicants to join as a manager, leading a global team of intelligence analysts.
We are seeking candidates with a strong background in intelligence or security management with expertise in the cyber threat landscape. The suitable candidate will fulfil a role with the following responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and develop a global team of intelligence analysts to produce high-quality intelligence products and services
- Lead, manage and oversee the development of capacity-building projects to improve team performance and efficiencies
- Collaborate across the organisation in the pursuit of day-to-day operations and capacity-building projects
- Engage with clients to provide threat briefings and identify intelligence requirements
- Manage day-to-day “fusion” operations across the wider intelligence team and ensure effective utilisation
- Take accountability for the quality of intelligence products from the intelligence development team
- Act as a thought leader and lead team contributions for Digital Shadows’ marketing and PR activities
Must have skills:
- At least 5 years in a security or intelligence role utilising or specialising in cyber threat intelligence
- Experience in managing, leading and developing intelligence analysts with a fluency in intelligence tradecraft and concepts
- Knowledge of threat actors and TTPs, intrusion kill chain, cyber risks, intelligence and analysis methodologies
- Awareness of the dark web and threat actor usage of forums and marketplaces
- An analytical, highly flexible and adaptive mind-set; the ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive and passionate about technology, cyber security and intelligence analysis
- A team player who is innovative, pragmatic and enthusiastic about their work
- Must have clear, concise, straight to the point communication, both verbally and in writing
- Experience of using analytical tools and manipulating large data sets using tools such as i2, Palantir or Maltego as a key component of an investigation
- Educated to degree level (Humanities or Scientific discipline)
- Cyber security certifications such as GSEC, CEH, and Security+ are an advantage
- Good understanding of major international political and security issues, and strives to stay up to date on current affairs
- Experience in threat modelling and input into software development for processes
- Comfortable in a public-facing role for marketing, PR and research purposes
- Enjoys a fast-paced operational environment
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Salary is negotiable on, and commensurate with, experience
- Our team offers plenty of opportunities to collaboratively learn from each other and progress within the company
Please note that we only accept applications through our online application portal.
Our people make our culture and are our best representatives to clients.
- Do the Right Thing
- We are an ethical company operating with respect, empathy and equality. We respect everyone’s security, freedom and privacy.
- Anything is Possible
- We encourage innovation, independent thinking and team work.
- Trust and be Trusted
- We trust our people to make the right decisions and assume best intentions. We deal in facts, not fear.
- All about People
- We have a diverse, inclusive, fun and spirited culture that nurtures exceptional talent for the long haul. We make the world safe for our clients and our community.