Fiduciary Client Manager Jobs Vacancy at Citi Edinburgh
Citi Edinburgh urgently required following position for Fiduciary Client Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fiduciary Client Manager Jobs Vacancy at Citi Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Primary Location: United Kingdom,Scotland,Edinburgh
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18008497
- Work as part of the UK Trustee and Fiduciary team responsible for managing a specific set of UK serviced fund clients
- Ensure the business’s fiduciary duties are appropriately discharged
- This role will report to a Senior Fiduciary Client Manager within the Trustee and Fiduciary Services Product
The role will report to a Senior Fiduciary Client Manager within the UK Trustee and Fiduciary Product. The Product provides Trustee and Depositary related Fiduciary Services to UK regulated and unregulated investment funds and is a part of the Global Funds Services business within Markets and Securities Services. The position will be based in Edinburgh.
- Responsible for the Trustee / Fiduciary relationship of a specific set of UK managed Fund clients
- Assist in the provision, receipt, safekeeping and maintenance of legal and contractual client documentation
- Assist in the preparation of service level agreements for clients
- Arrange and attend client meetings as required
- Support the implementation of new business
- Manage the opening and maintenance of client asset and cash accounts
- Draft and provide board level reporting to clients
- Work with the Fiduciary Operations function on any query escalations they refer in connection to NAV reviews, periodic reviews, daily banking and similar, and provide training to them where required
- Complete NAV and periodic review where appropriate
- Responsibility for the execution of investment and borrowing monitoring checks for designated funds, monitoring all relevant aspects of investment management activity where applicable
- Interaction with clients in respect of breaches and price errors
- Manage the flow of data received by/from internal support teams to ensure that relevant and timely information is provided to clients and their associated service providers. Work with internal support teams and external parties to resolve any outstanding client issues
- Ensure agreed service levels commitments are monitored and tracked, and any issues identified are escalated to the relevant parties and followed through to resolution.
- Work with relevant parties to ensure in-specie transactions are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for daily cash flow monitoring processes in line with AIFMD/UCITS requirements working in conjunction with Fiduciary Operations
- Ensure the asset title of all assets held outside of custody are appropriate
- Ensure an up-to-date inventory of AIF assets is maintained
- Assist in the planning and execution of onsite inspection visits to managers, administrators, transfer agents or other entities as directed
- Assist in the preparation of draft and/or final reports as required, detailing issues that have arisen from the visit
- Assist in the reporting and tracking of all findings to resolution
- Engagement in projects and additional tasks as required by the Senior Fiduciary Client Manager.
- Complete and monitor Procedures Manual for immediate area of responsibility
- Extensive years Fiduciary or other compliance or financial services related experience.
- Experience of successfully interacting with clients at all levels of seniority up to and including Director.
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Framework surrounding UK funds industry.
- Strong numeric / financial analysis skills with particular ability to analyse Fund Valuations, Accounts and Custody MIS.
- Strong knowledge of all MSOffice Suite of applications (Word, Excel PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge of Trustee/Depositary Standards and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of Citigroup and other Investment Bank product offerings.
- Relevant Funds industry qualifications
- Strong team working ability
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and confident in dealing with customers and internal parties at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Trustee/Depositary Standards and Regulatory responsibilities.
- Displays confidence in dealing with customers and colleagues and puts forward opinions clearly and unambiguously.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starting, idea generating, able to show initiative and manage deliverables from start to finish.
- Strong and proven presentation skills.
- Strong and proven negotiation skills.
- Experience working with database systems
- Project Management skills.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer