Receptionist Part Time Birmingham Community Leisure Trust Northfield Centre Jobs Vacancy at Serco Group
- Receptionist Part Time Birmingham Community Leisure Trust Northfield Centre
- Serco Group
- 17 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Serco Group urgently required following position for Receptionist Part Time Birmingham Community Leisure Trust Northfield Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Part Time Birmingham Community Leisure Trust Northfield Centre Jobs Vacancy at Serco Group Jobs Details:
Job title: Receptionist
Location: Northfield Leisure Centre, Northfield, B31 2PD
Hours: 22 per week
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Birmingham Community Leisure Trust is committed to providing a safe, warm, clean, friendly, fun environment for the local community at an affordable cost. Honesty, integrity and a positive, can-do attitude are key to helping us deliver this mission and are values we expect from each individual.
We are currently recruiting for 2 Part time receptionists to work 22 hours per week, Monday - Sunday.
To work within a team of receptionists who are committed both to the provision of a quality customer service and also to the promotion and sale of products and services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operation of cash register, including the collection of cash and issuing receipts, in doing so following laid down Financial Procedures.
- Balancing and banking of daily income.
- Dealing with general enquiries, and bookings either by telephone or in person.
- Promoting good customer relations.
- Selling the products and services that the centre offers, both at your place of work and also at its other sites.
- Assisting in marketing the facility by ensuring that any promotional leaflets and brochures etc are effectively display, and to assist in their production, as required.
- The job holder must wear the designated uniform provided when on duty and follow appropriate code of appearance.
Essential / Desirable Skills for the role:
- Experience of working in a similar role/environment would be desirable
- NVQ Level 2 Qualification desirable
- Good customer care skills.
- A good communicator
- Experience in the use of IT systems If you have the essential skills, experience and qualifications to fulfil this role, please apply now and upload a copy of your CV in a word or PDF format.