Videographer Studiomanager Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
- Videographer Studiomanager Month Fixed Term Contract
- Willis Towers Watson
- London ENG
- 05 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Videographer Studiomanager Month Fixed Term Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Videographer Studiomanager Month Fixed Term Contract Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
Videographer/ StudioManager (6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
Corporate risk and broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The London based videographer will be part of our Brand Management team within Corporate Marketing and Communications. This role will support global video production and delivery as well as manage the Willis Towers Watson in-house video studio in London.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Produce video in collaboration with internal video “clients”: business and marketing and communications colleagues who request video as part of internal and external communications efforts.
- Pre-production: developing messaging, production plans and delivery methods in response to video requests.
- Production: Filming in the studio, including camera operation, audio, lighting, make-up as necessary and directing talent; transferring files.
- Post-production: Editing video and working with clients to prepare video for publication.
- Distribution: uploading video to applicable delivery systems and delivering files, links, embed code as necessary.
- Handling the schedule.
- Operating the studio.
- Maintaining the studio (working with Facilities as needed).
- Coordinating teleprompter/autocue resources as necessary; setting up and preparing the autocue system
- Coordinating with the talent and the video requesters
- File processing and minor editing: adept at organizing file management for handling of webinar recordings and other user generated content for which light editing and file preparation for publication is required.
- Video publishing: working with colleagues and with the company’s hosting services to deliver videos
- Work with video colleagues to maintain a consistent, branded look and feel to video and continually look for fresh ways to employ the brand and raise the production value of
- Work collaboratively:
- Joint productions with outside vendors
- Joint productions with local, internal resources
- Share projects with others on the video team
- Experience of professional video production
- Experience of managing a professional video studio
- Competentwith the use of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, Photoshop, After Effects and other CC software
- Creative thinker with careful attention to detail
- Copy/script writing and editing skills.
- Corporate marketing experience helpful.
- Experience implementing an organizational brand helpful.
- Able to work with talent
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable across a range of tasks
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally and cross culturally
- Self-motivated and organized with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to embrace change
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a competitive pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.