Digital Marketing Creative Content Publisher Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at The Student Pocket Guide Ltd Norwich
- Digital Marketing Creative Content Publisher Apprentice
- The Student Pocket Guide Ltd
- Norwich ENG
- 25 Nov, 2017 30+ days ago
The Student Pocket Guide Ltd Norwich urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Creative Content Publisher Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Creative Content Publisher Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at The Student Pocket Guide Ltd Norwich Jobs Details:
The Role – Creative Content Publisher:
- The Digital Marketing Apprentice's role will be to source/create and publish new, exciting and engaging content online.
- Researching and contacting agents, labels and artist management for celebrity interviews.
- Preparing interview questions, carrying out the interviews and transcribing the text to a great standard.
- Communicating ideas/features, and working with the Content Manager, Content Team and Sales Team.
- Liaising with Content Contributors about ideas, approving and publishing their work.
- Sourcing new Content Contributors.
- Publishing work via social media and WordPress and improving SEO for the content.
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and completing work in a very fast manner and to an excellent standard.
- Contributing to the development and growth of the companies digital channels for improved user engagement.
- Success in this role is achieved by creating cutting edge content with a quick turnaround. Attention to detail is critical.
- Proof reading articles.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Requirements and prospects
- You must be PC literate (Microsoft Office) and be able to use social media effectively.
- It would be advantageous if you are able to use the Adobe suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Good knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience using WordPress or a similar blogging platform is an advantage.
- Experience using Adobe suite will be helpful but not required.
- Experience using Microsoft packages, specifically Outlook.
- Hungry for success/entrepreneurial.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent grammar.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and marketing background desirable but not necessary.
- You must be able to write a very good piece of text, which grabs the attention of the reader, being able to write about multiple subjects.
- The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be creative, energetic and positive.
- You will have a very good understanding of current trends and up-to-date with the news in general.
- You must have amazing English skills, excellent attention to detail, be extremely organised, and logical when it comes to carrying out tasks. You must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The candidate must be determined, enthusiastic, confident, and happy to easily fit into a team of approx 12 people, able to work efficiently in a group or alone.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Future prospects The potential exists for this role to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Things to consider It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.