Senior Product Manager Transactional Banking Jobs Vacancy at Barclays London
Barclays London urgently required following position for Senior Product Manager Transactional Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Product Manager Transactional Banking Jobs Vacancy at Barclays London Jobs Details:
Senior Product Manager
As a Barclays Senior Product Manager
We have a number of Senior Product Manager roles across various teams so you will work within either in the Securities Financing, Property Lending or Loans team reporting into the Head of Product – Credit or Deposit.
Our mission is to set a new standard in wealth management by understanding our clients better than anyone else. In pursuit of this objective, we hire and develop only the best people in the industry. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who seek opportunities for self-improvement and career progression. Our long-term agenda can only be achieved through close collaboration and a shared sense of empathy, integrity and trust.
As a Senior Product Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Discovering new market insights, in partnership with Business Management, developing on-going market insights, segment markets, defining client targets, assessing client needs, creating client personas and identifying trends
- Evaluating competitors and offerings, comparing competitive products and product SWOT analysis, determining the product life cycle state, integrating the product roadmap, and aligning cross functional impacts in the delivery of products
- New product planning and introduction to prioritise opportunities, product opportunity statement, shape the value proposition, assert competitive positioning and where necessary build minimum viable product to test the product with clients and bankers
- Organising product launches, including aligning operations, overseeing process and system enhancements to support the delivery of product, and developing the sales training
- Portfolio reviews and performance management including conducting post launch audits, periodically reassessing market movements and competitor actions and evaluating product KPIs and metrics.
- Analysing product and portfolio performance, refining pricing, improving the marketing and promotional plans for the product, and rationalising portfolios
As Senior Product Manager your skills and qualifications will include:
- Substantial product management planning and operations experience
- Demonstrated history of product development, product marketing, and product life cycle management strategies, development and execution
- Industry knowledge and a good understanding of our competitor landscape is key
- Aptitude to undertake deep research of products prior to product launch
- Sound experience in product performance management combined with strong product management experience in a client centric environment
- Conversant with relevant banking and financial regulatory regime that will impact products – both prudential and conduct.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are three stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you’ve applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail.
3. Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we’ll ask you to complete an online Situational Judgment Test to explore your alignment to the Barclays Values and Competencies. Your recruiter will be able to provide further information about the test.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.