Social And Influencer Marketing Manager Dorothy Perkins Burton Jobs Vacancy at Arcadia Group Limited
- Social And Influencer Marketing Manager Dorothy Perkins Burton
- Arcadia Group Limited
- 20 Jun, 2018 27 days ago
Arcadia Group Limited urgently required following position for Social And Influencer Marketing Manager Dorothy Perkins Burton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social And Influencer Marketing Manager Dorothy Perkins Burton Jobs Vacancy at Arcadia Group Limited Jobs Details:
Are you a specialist in social media, with a real passion for community cultivation, platform strategy and campaign planning?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our Brand & Content Marketing team. In this role, you will deliver best in class social media activity and influencer strategy across Dorothy Perkins and Burton, ensuring the brands are seen by their customers as relevant, engaging and aspirational.
You will champion social media as a vital communications and direct response platform with the aim of growing deep engagement with an audience of brand advocates. You will work closely with the Brand Editor and Brand Marketing Manager, generating innovative and creative content that inspires our customers and lands the wider marketing strategy across our channels to deliver a cohesive brand narrative.
DAY TO DAY
- Responsible for delivering the social media strategy and KPIs.
- Generate innovative and creative social and influencer content to encourage new and existing customer engagement.
- Develop seasonal social media campaigns to align with marketing objectives.
- Work with the Brand Editor to develop tone of voice guidelines across the channels and ensure all content delivers against that tone.
- Support international markets in developing their social channels and influencer content.
- Work alongside the Digital team to ensure that our social channels (where possible) are one click away from sale, and clearly support trade messaging.
- Create and cascade monthly, weekly and yearly reports. Taking learnings and implementing across future content.
- Keep up to date on emerging social media and fashion trends.
- Develop and manage the Social Media Coordinator and Influencer Executive to support the delivery of the strategy and day-to-day running of social media channels.
- Build, optimize and deliver brand social media advertising – across Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Ownership of the influencer strategy and management of influencer relationships and activity for all brands and across all tiers.
- Alongside the Brand Editor, support on social shoots (still and video) production and creation.
- Owner of our social media management systems and tools.
- Responsible for UGC content across the website - ensuring brand aspiration and identity is maintained but that click and conversion is the end goal.
- Passion for the Dorothy Perkins & Burton Menswear brands and strong customer knowledge.
- Proven marketing experience at management level within a fashion retail environment.
- An in-depth understanding of the functionality and best practices of all major social platforms
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Experience developing a brand social media strategy and demonstrating how this has been brought to life
- Ability to present/sell in the value of influencing and owned social media to senior stake holders
- Experience with financial forecasting within a media budget
- Previous multichannel experience
- Flexible, adaptable and open to new projects, to suit the changing nature of the business
- An individual who is energetic, conscientious and keeps customer front of mind
- An objective analyst who challenges existing ways of working, thinks outside the box and offers solutions
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.