Software Engineer Cubed Components Jobs Vacancy at Siemens Cambridge
Siemens Cambridge urgently required following position for Software Engineer Cubed Components. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Cubed Components Jobs Vacancy at Siemens Cambridge Jobs Details:
The position is part of the D-Cubed Components group. Based in our Siemens PLM Software offices in Cambridge, UK, the group is responsible for the development and support of the D-Cubed Component products. For further information about these products, see http://www.siemens.com/plm/d-cubed .
Members of the development teams are responsible for the full software development lifecycle, with the goal of satisfying our customers’ current and future needs. The successful candidate will be involved in the full range of activities according to their skills and experience, including:
- Working as part of a team on the maintenance and enhancement of existing, widely-used software components
- Interpreting and understanding customers' requirements
- Designing, implementing and testing mathematical and geometrical algorithms
- Development of high-quality, well-documented software
- A degree (at least 2:1) or higher degree (eg, PhD) in a numerate subject (e.g., mathematics, sciences, engineering, computer science)
- Detailed knowledge of a high level language, preferably C or C++
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good communication and team working skills
- Experience of developing high quality technical or scientific software, preferably in a commercial environment
- Working within a mature software development process
- Overall project design and ownership
- Problem analysis and fixing
- Software algorithms
- CAD / 3D geometry systems – as an end user or software developer
- Computer Graphics
- Vector mathematics
- Numerical methods
Our developers enable this success and fuel our continued growth. Our teams collaborate with clients to transform the innovation and manufacturing processes of more than 9 million users. We encourage creativity, welcome fresh thinking and focus on growth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential.
To learn more about our company and how our products are used to solve real world engineering problems, you can visit siemens.com/plm and follow us on Twitter , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Requisition ID: 280708
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: not defined
Full time only