Senior Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy at Gsf Car Parts Birmingham
Gsf Car Parts Birmingham urgently required following position for Senior Internal Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Internal Auditor Jobs Vacancy at Gsf Car Parts Birmingham Jobs Details:
Uni-Select is a leader in the automotive aftermarket parts business in Canada and in the United Kingdom and a leader in the distribution of automotive refinish and industrial paint and related products in North America. Uni-Select is headquartered in Boucherville, Québec, Canada, and its shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol UNS.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor working alongside both Uni-Select and The Parts Alliance Group based at our UK, Solihull Service Centre.
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor, particularly experienced working within PLC, who will be responsible for undertaking risk based audit activities in order to identify potential control weaknesses and make recommendations to mitigate related risks. As the Senior Internal Auditor, you will also identify risks, make process improvement suggestions and share best practices for the Group.
The role will involve:
- Perform operational and financial special projects as well as targeted investigations using a collaborative approach based on strategic risks and objectives
- Determine audit mandate scope, document processes, risks and controls, develop and execute test scripts, analyse data and document results
- Articulate value added observations and recommendations and write audit reports allowing management to correct weaknesses identified during audits
- Offer timely advice to executive management about operational efficiency, risk and control issues
- Take part in every steps of the Regulation 52-109 (Canadian SOX equivalent) compliance process
- Participate in audits conducted by external auditors
- Work in a team to continuously enhance the methodology and adopt best practices making sure audit quality standards are being followed
- Assist internal audit principal director in preparing presentations to the audit committee and building the annual audit plan
- Support company executive officers in Enterprise Risk Management activities
Due to the main internal audit team being located in Canada, you must be able to show a high level of autonomy and be available to travel to our various locations (up to 30% of the time).
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Accountant, ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent) with a relevant designation (CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE).
You must have knowledge of the distribution and retail industry with 10 years proven working experience within a PLC environment. You will be able to show strong communication skills, making interactions with employees and other executive members easier and master the art of persuasion and present recommendations with assurance, attention and openness. Your excellent judgment skills and strong sense of analysis, autonomy and initiative will have allowed you to successfully deliver mandates you were entrusted with in the past whilst being able to manage several simultaneous cases.
Bilingual (French and English); fluent in both languages, written and spoken is desirable however not essential; reports and documents are to be written mainly in English.
£45K - £55K dependent upon experience
42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click the link below to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.