International Premier Relationship Manager Cantonese Speaking Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London
- International Premier Relationship Manager Cantonese Speaking
- London ENG
- 20 Sep, 2017 30+ days ago
Hsbc London urgently required following position for International Premier Relationship Manager Cantonese Speaking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Premier Relationship Manager Cantonese Speaking Jobs Vacancy at Hsbc London Jobs Details:
The International Premier Relationship Manager role is based within International Premier Team based in Central London.
The role is a client facing role managing our highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business. The role holder has a responsibility to acquire, develop and retain relationships with Premier clients, working with the broader branch and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures and plan (as defined by Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)).
This will be achieved by active management of a portfolio of Premier clients, acquiring new HSBC clients and upgrading existing clients through becoming the trusted advisor to them. It will also entail reviewing the portfolio regularly to ensure the solutions are still suitable to meet clients’ needs and embed client loyalty by meeting their needs either directly or through other internal business partners.
In order to deliver the business objectives you will need to refer non-qualified business to appropriate parties following proposition protocol and attract business with new clients by understanding their financial needs and delivering high standards of service quality. The identification of opportunities for wealth reviews and delivering wealth solutions as an adviser are amongst the key activities to achieve your goals.
In delivering the business objectives you must also maintain the levels of operational integrity required by HSBC Group, closely managing your individual and the collective performance of your wider team. Creating and maintaining an environment and relationships where you and the wider Branch team maximise performance in achieving the RBWM business objectives.
The identification of opportunities for wealth reviews and delivering wealth solutions as an adviser are amongst the key activities to achieve your goals as complied with local regulatory requirement.
You are accountable for the performance of your portfolio and need to ensure it is effectively run managing to the Target Operating Model (TOM) as defined by HSBC Group.
The role holder will join an exciting and growing team managing our High New Worth (HNW) Non-Resident International Customers. The job holder will be responsible for collaborating and working with stakeholders in the UK, but also building relationships with Stakeholders in other parts of the group.
There will be an opportunity to be part of an ever evolving and growing team by supporting the hopes, dreams and ambitions of our Non-resident clients, whilst protecting these customers and HSBC by managing risk in a complex and ever changing regulatory environment. There will be also an opportunity to work with International clients and collaborate with Stakeholders in the UK and in other parts of the group
The role holder will maintain a balance of protecting the bank and our customers against financial crime, whilst growing sustainably and leveraging our international presence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the achievement of Country Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicator objectives by development of existing and new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Complete regular reviews with clients to understand their current and long term needs and advice them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
- Effective use of tools and information to drive client service delivery and RBWM performance
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Premier clients within portfolio as stated by Group
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based. Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider Branch team in support of business goals
- Establish and agree client contact strategies in line with Group operating models
- Fully utilise and input to Client Relationship Management data, ensuring all client information is complete and kept up to date
- Own the client relationship with HSBC
- Maintain a deep understanding and technical knowledge of relevant products and services available from Group sources and elsewhere in order to provide the best solutions for clients and maximise revenues for Global Wealth and the Group
- Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service across the team and with individual portfolio - Ongoing analysis of client portfolios through marketing of ideas and researching clients
- Monitor client satisfaction data implementing portfolio level improvements
- Work with the broader branch, support and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance measures by delivering differentiated products and services to the client
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered
- Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role
- Collaborate with the wider team to deliver the Branch RBWM Performance measures and plan to support the multi channel client journey
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues in the wider RBWM businesses and others as appropriate to service client needs
- Ensure that sales and operations are undertaken in accordance with HSBC Bank plc Functional Instruction Manual (FIM), Business Instruction Manual (BIM) and Credit Policy Manual appropriate lending guidelines
- Agree and manage lending facilities within any agreed Approval Authority (RAA)
- Manage operational risk, by using relevant Management Information to identify risk situations and take any appropriate action to minimise loss
- Adhere to selling process and sales quality requirements
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Key search words: Non-regulated Premier, International, Relationship Manager, Premier