Value Stream Manager Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth
Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth urgently required following position for Value Stream Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Value Stream Manager Jobs Vacancy at Apollo Fire Detectors Portsmouth Jobs Details:
A Day in the Life Of
- Be part of the daily KPI meetings driving problem solving opportunities through your team.
- Leading the a 50+ strong team to ensure On Time Delivery and quality targets are met and exceeded.
- Developing and coaching multi-skilled team in the fundamentals of continuous improvement.
- Taking the Value stream philosophy to the next level, driving and developing the current “pull system” into a cohesive process from raw stock to finished goods.
- Identifying and implementing engineering and productivity opportunities in a facility willing to invest in viable projects.
- Managing personnel issues and promoting a culture of engagement and continuous improvement.
- Identify and develop talent within the production environment to create a highly effective, multifunctional team
- Have a 1:1 with a team member, remove any barriers they have, ensuring everything is on track, and that you have and empowered, enthusiastic and motivated team.
- You’re a problem-solver who loves finding creative solutions to resolve complex problems.
- You are a “people” person who has experience in engaging staff in continuous improvement activities.
- You have a sound knowledge of implementation and development of Lean tools including Kaizen, 5S, SMED, Pull systems/Kanban and one-piece flow.
- You are energetic, and results orientated with a track record of motivating and leading teams.
- You can communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
- You are curious, inquisitive and strive for improvement and able to transfer that positive energy to your team.
Bonus Points for Experience with:
- Automated assembly and high-volume production
- Lean / Six Sigma (DMAIC) techniques
- Experience within an Engineering function
- Identification and implementation of capital equipment
Your Ideal Job- if you’re looking for:
- An interesting role where no two days are the same
- A vibrant company culture where positive changes are being introduced regularly.
- An opportunity to take a Value stream process to the next level.
- A strong management structure where trust and honesty is valued and directors listen to their employees.