Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sitec Macclesfield
Sitec Macclesfield urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sitec Macclesfield Jobs Details:
Sitec are currently recruiting for a Global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry and are seeking a Project Manager with experience to work within their site in Macclesfield, Cheshire on a contract basis.
- Manage, lead & deliver own portfolio of projects from inception to completion within the ISO9001 accredited project process. These projects are predominantly multi-disciplined and will have a complex relationship between the functions, local customers, other project Stakeholders and Sponsors to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and project delivery that satisfies internal performance targets.
- Develop & agree the project scope with the client ensuring that the right project is identified through constructive challenge.
- Perform legal duties of CDM Principal Designer (as defined in CDM 2015 regulations) on behalf of AstraZeneca on notifiable projects and ensure CDM compliance on non-notifiable projects.
- Development of project / purchasing strategies.
- Translate the scope into work packages & be responsible for multi functional teams in developing solutions to meet the agreed project scope.
- Accountable for production of estimates & schedules for multi-functional work packages and manage these against agreed targets by providing accurate budget forecasts, whilst applying appropriate commercial management procedures.
- Manage interfaces with other members of the project team & key stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and direction to assure attainment of project objectives.
- Manage project resource including construction & external suppliers to deliver own portfolio of projects.
- Provide technical expertise to support other Project Managers.
- Accountable for all SHE compliance within their project portfolio.
- Ownership of all documents relevant to the portfolio of projects managed.
- Accountable for all engineering, SHE and GxP compliance on the project. Working with the construction engineer to ensure local SHE tours, job freeze audits, SHE / GxP investigations and SSOW audits are in place and completed.
- Accountable for ensuring compliance with change control procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate project risk assessment.
- Ensure appropriate financial governance processes are implemented.
- A highly customer focused leader, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
- Capability of leading multi-functional teams in a regulated environment where asset delivery is a business critical requirement.
- Well-developed knowledge of project processes, and the application of best practices and the effective deployment of project strategies in technically complex customer environments.
- Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls.
- Understanding of GxP, SHE and other regulatory obligations applicable to asset delivery and management.
- Knowledge of cost management skills to ensure effective delivery of project budgets.
- Good knowledge of the engineering and construction industry and legislation.
- Member of professional organisation e.g. IMechE, APM, IET, etc.
- Professionally Accredited Engineer, Chartered or equivalent with a recognised European accrediting body.
- Strong technical background, with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of asset and facilities design and installation.
- Recognised expertise and competence in defined areas of project management.