Spa And Wellness Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group London
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group London urgently required following position for Spa And Wellness Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Spa And Wellness Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group London Jobs Details:
Job no: 498274
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Department: Non Management (Entry), Spa
The Spa and Wellness Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- The Spa & Wellness coordinator’s primary responsibility is to create a customer service oriented environment.
- Duties include retail sales and inventory control, spa service scheduling and support, cash drawer maintenance, administrative tasks.
- The spa & Wellness coordinator will also participate in promotional programs and marketing initiatives and will be the main contact for our members.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer, scheduling and inventory control systems
- Flexible work schedule including some evenings, weekends and holidays
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most fashionable address. Between August 2017 and May 2018, Adam D. Tihany will oversee the design of the next-generation Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London, which will be significantly expanded to include a couple’s suite and an exclusive Mandarin Oriental Spa Wellness & Beauty concept, offering powerful and effective cosmeceutical and therapeutic treatments for both men and women. The newly unveiled Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London will offer new services, many exclusive to London, inviting guests and members to discover a global wellbeing approach, encompassing both wellness and beauty. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebery Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn’t just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Advertised: 19 Jan 2018 GMT Standard Time