Sales Consultant Full Time Jobs Vacancy at Dior Bicester
Dior Bicester urgently required following position for Sales Consultant Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Full Time Jobs Vacancy at Dior Bicester Jobs Details:
Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share the passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have a natural enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking Sales Consultants for our Bicester Village boutique.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets.
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and performances on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures.
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising, housekeeping and retail standards within the store.
- Take all actions necessary to maximize security and prevent theft of product.
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimize losses.
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution.
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
The ideal candidate will:
Have a genuine passion for luxury and an interest in the retail and fashion industry.
Have excellent team building and communication skills.
Have strong organisational skills.