Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Personal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
Job category Business Support Countries (State/Region) South East Location United Kingdom - South East - London Apply now
Based in BP’s Headquarters at St James’s Square, London, the role of PA reports to and supports the Chief Operating Officer (COO), Upstream Regions.
Working in a small, professional, high performing support team the PA will be responsible for ensuring the proactive management of all administrative activity and working in close partnership with the Executive Assistant to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office.
Acting as the first point of contact for the COO requires strong communication skills with both internal and external people at all levels. The successful candidate will be discrete, personable, a natural relationship builder and team player who can work with limited supervision to produce work of the highest standards both in terms of attention to detail and presentation in a fast-paced executive office.
- Actively manage emails by ensuring appropriate filtering and follow up on requests. Ensure all senders receive a response.
- Actively manage the diary ensuring all meetings are prioritised, planned and arranged. Ensure that all meetings run as smoothly as possible by managing attendance, collating and issuing pre-reads etc. and liaising with the technology team where necessary, to make sure the technology works.
- Arranging telepresence and telecon facilities for international teams, respecting other time zones, faiths and customs globally.
- Identify dates for meetings, source venues, secure room bookings, accommodation, catering, facilities and manage attendance where necessary.
- Coordinate complex travel itineraries for the COO, by arranging global travel, compiling itineraries and agendas, anticipating visa requirements and applications (where applicable) and liaising closely with other BP offices. Where possible, having a “Plan B” available.
- Prepare and produce correspondence.
- Support the COO’s wider team as appropriate.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with BP staff worldwide and with external contacts.
- Ensure that presentation materials are produced to the highest standards in line with BP approved guidelines.
- Update organisation charts and electronic distribution lists.
- Code invoices.
- Maintain a filing and archiving system and anticipate accessibility of documents.
- General office admin: log IT requests and faults, source and book meeting rooms, order stationery, meet guests, take minutes at meetings where requested, then transcribe and circulate.
- Support maintaining the shared Team Drive.
- Support maintaining the Gift & Entertainment Register.
- Other duties as required by the team.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
Essential experience and job requirements
- Strong track record in previous secretarial/PA roles.
- Highly proficient in software packages including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good team player who is self-motivated, proactive and flexible to changing circumstances.
- Ability to deal with people of all levels and liaise with senior people comfortably, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and cope with deadlines and unpredictable work requests.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Highly discrete and professional approach.
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
There are no additional requirements. Please respond with N/A below.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Is this a part time position?
BP is one of the world's leading international oil and gas companies. Through our work we provide customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, lubricants to keep engines moving, and the petrochemicals products used to make everyday items as diverse as paints, clothes and packaging. Our objective is to create value for shareholders and supplies of energy for the world in a safe and responsible way. We strive to be a safety leader in our industry, a world-class operator, a responsible corporate citizen and a good employer.
Our Upstream segment is responsible for our activities in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, and midstream transportation, storage and processing.
At the same time, we’re investing in the talents of the 20,000 people who work to make these activities a reality.