Strategic Development Analyst Corporate Strategy Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Strategic Development Analyst Corporate Strategy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Development Analyst Corporate Strategy Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Strategic Development Analyst – Corporate Strategy
Corporate Services provides real estate, facilities management, procurement and logistics services to deliver superior commercial value for the bank. We oversee a global property portfolio in more than 60 countries. As well as defining the standards for our retail branches, providing working environments that help boost productivity, we’re also working to uphold the bank’s commitment to carbon neutrality and sustainable operations.
A career with us provides opportunities to drive change and help shape innovative, exciting initiatives. Some examples? We have improved our performance on everything from water conservation to recycling. We’ve also developed new global workplace standards, enabling our people to use space and resources more efficiently, rather than rely on the traditional workstation.
Job Title: Strategic Development Analyst – Corporate Strategy
Corporate Title: Associate
Division: Corporate Services
You will be joining the Corporate Strategy department, which supports senior management in formulating and monitoring the strategy of the bank. Its portfolio of tasks includes Strategy Development, Strategy Maintenance and Strategy Support.
- Supporting the day-to-day workflow of the Corporate Strategy team across the portfolio of activities
- Independently conducting industry research, quantitative analysis, market analysis and financial modelling
- Preparing presentations and briefings for Chief Executive Office (CEO), Management Board and other senior forums
- Communicating and coordinating across business divisions, finance, risk and other infrastructure functions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in an investment bank, management consultancy or transactional services
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Proven expertise of financial analysis, modelling and valuations, coupled with an in-depth understanding of financial and accounting metrics
- Content knowledge and experience of working in the financial services industry
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to understand broad business issues and strategic implications, making sound business recommendations
- Ability to solve problems and deal with complex/ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly PowerPoint
- A strong team player, with drive, determination and strong interpersonal skills
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.