Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Babcock Bristol
Babcock Bristol urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Babcock Bristol Jobs Details:
£27,500 - £35,000 DOE
We currently have an opportunity for a Data Analyst working for a FTSE100 Engineering and Support Services Business to be based in Bristol.
The organisation is the UKs leading provider of support services to the MoD and the Armed Forces and has been awarded a contract to become the Marine Systems Support Partner (MSSP) for the Royal Navy's new Queen Elizabeth Class (QEC) Aircraft Carriers and Type 45 Destroyers.
Typical tasks and responsibilities include:
- Collect and sanitise data that underpins the integrity of the MSSP Planning function
- Proactively seek to improve the quality of data received form a number of different systems, ensuring Demand and Supply planners are forecasting based on accurate data
- Analyse and reconcile data between different systems to ensure full supply chain process runs smoothly from a system perspective
- Work with the relevant teams to resolve any system and supply chain process issues, so as not to affect demand and supply performance
- Analyse performance of system based processes throughout MSSP supply chain function
- Identify areas for improvement, working with relevant teams to develop processes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Numerate and able to communicate well at all levels, both verbally and through formal written correspondence.
- Good IT skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, as well as other corporate IT systems and tools as required.
- Knowledge of MoD systems (CRISP especially) highly beneficial, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience of:
- Business and equipment analysis
- Analysing large sets of data
- ERP systems
- Data cleansing
- Stakeholder engagement