Product Manager Strategy Proddev Jobs Vacancy at Oracle
Oracle urgently required following position for Product Manager Strategy Proddev. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Manager Strategy Proddev Jobs Vacancy at Oracle Jobs Details:
- Analyzing and integrating customer requirements (including global) into the product.
- Suggesting and justifying product directions and requirements.
- Articulating product requirements to development and QA teams clearly and concisely.
- Create and execute unit tests.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Provide input and feedback into Oracle Student Cloud product.
- You have experience with agile software development methodologies, including writing epics and user stories, prioritizing feature development, making trade-off decisions, and working with scrum teams.
- You can apply your product management skills in various functional areas. You ask the right questions to understand areas you’re less familiar with.
- You have high a level of energy and initiative.
- You can work in dynamic, global environment, partner across organizational boundaries and influence development direction.
- You communicate well - you can take abstract technical and business concepts and turn them into concrete and specific requirements all stakeholders understand and buy into.
- You can articulate technical challenges in terms of business risk.
- You are able to influence senior leadership on innovative ideas.
- You can work independently but are also a strong collaborator.
- You love to solve problems and are willing to do what it takes to get things done.
- You can engage customers, partners, and sales teams.
- You have Dutch language skills.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).