Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Ideal Personnel Recruitment Solutions Ltd Milton Keynes
Ideal Personnel Recruitment Solutions Ltd Milton Keynes urgently required following position for Intelligence Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intelligence Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Ideal Personnel Recruitment Solutions Ltd Milton Keynes Jobs Details:
Our client has a vacancy for a Senior Intelligence Analyst. You will be part of a well-respected and established organisation that delivers first class counter fraud services.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Producing industry biennial strategic threat assessment
- Producing strategic problem profiles to support industry forums
- Presenting to customers and industry stakeholders on the above at conference and forums
- Supporting the production of tactical problem profiles on professional enablers by the analyst team
- Facilitating workshops to develop training materials and guidance documents to assist in delivery of internal and external best practice
- Engaging with customers (face to face and telephone) to identify opportunities to develop new strategic and tactical intelligence products
- Delivering ad-hoc research and analysis for internal stakeholders
- Delivering against annual objectives
- Delivering against personal development plan
- A minimum QCF level 5, this equates to a Bachelor’s Degree or an ACII Level 5
- A background in intelligence in an investigative practice (either law enforcement, regulation or insurance)
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Experience in producing and presenting NIM rated intelligence reports including Subject and problem profiles
- Demonstrable track record of problem solving through analysis
- Evidence of adapting analytical skills to changing roles, environments, etc.
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry fraud landscape and fraud controls
- Ability to adapt analytical skills to changing products and priorities, etc.
- A high degree of IT competency to include use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet
- Knowledge of fraud and other forms of financial crime
- A desire to actively improve own knowledge and skills and takes responsibility for own personal development