Part Time Bar Restaurant Assistant Hrs Hilton Liverpool Jobs Vacancy at Hilton Hotels Resorts Liverpool
- Part Time Bar Restaurant Assistant Hrs Hilton Liverpool
- Hilton Hotels Resorts
- Liverpool ENG
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Hilton Hotels Resorts Liverpool urgently required following position for Part Time Bar Restaurant Assistant Hrs Hilton Liverpool. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Bar Restaurant Assistant Hrs Hilton Liverpool Jobs Vacancy at Hilton Hotels Resorts Liverpool Jobs Details:
- Hilton Liverpool
Job Number: HOT04WVF )
Work Locations : Hilton Liverpool
3 Thomas Steers Way
Liverpool L1 8LW
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waiter? · “It’s your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Service charge and tips
What will I be doing? · You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
· You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
As a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waiter you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
What are we looking for?
Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
Genuinely friendly and caring
Enjoys working as part of a team
Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
Ambitious and hard working
Good communication and personal presentation
It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.
To apply for this role · We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Schedule : Part-time
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Shift : Full Availability
Job Level : Team Member
Job : Food and Beverage