Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Holland Barrett Nuneaton
Holland Barrett Nuneaton urgently required following position for Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Holland Barrett Nuneaton Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our organisation as a Marketing Assistant based at our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The purpose of this role is to deliver the new store and local events marketing activity programme (UK & IRE) and handle all POS requests from the stores.
- Deliver the new store marketing activity programme, including the development of concept store POS requirements.
- Maintenance of relevant databases and spreadsheets.
- Management of Retail Support desk enquiries and actions.
- Monthly store orders for permanent POS displays.
- Day to day running of in-store radio enquiries.
- Additional project work related to local marketing.
- Ad hoc projects or other activity as requested.
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Co-operative team player.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…