Rental Warehouse Technician Jobs Vacancy at Riedel Communications Uxbridge
Riedel Communications Uxbridge urgently required following position for Rental Warehouse Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rental Warehouse Technician Jobs Vacancy at Riedel Communications Uxbridge Jobs Details:
When Formula 1 World champion Lewis Hamilton talks to his pit crew, an announcer gets cues from the control room, or a referee at the Olympic Games consults with the time keepers – all of this is made possible by products from Riedel Communications.
Riedel Communications, founded in 1987, designs, manufactures and distributes innovative real-time networks for video, audio and communications. The products reflect today’s leading-edge technologies that translate tomorrow's demands into today's solutions. Riedel also includes a large rental operation that provides radio and intercom services, event IT solutions as well as fiber-based and wireless audio & video transmission systems for large scale events such as Olympic Games or World Cups.The company is known for pioneering digital audio matrix systems and fibre-based real-time network technology. Riedel is headquartered in Wuppertal, Germany and employs over 500 people in 19 locations throughout Europe, Australia, Asia and the Americas.
- Program and test rental equipment
- Independent implementation of projects large and small
- Rental warehouse management
- Rental inventory management
- Rental logistics
- Participation in optimization and continuous development of the rental related business processes
- Previous experience in a warehouse/logistics environment
- Team player with problem solving ability
- Willing, pro-customer, positive attitude
- Relevant experience of video and audio networks in outside broadcast & events industry is desirable
- Experience in IT / IP technology is desirable
- Working knowledge of digital radio technology is desirable
We offer a challenging position in a fast growing company that comes along with a competitive benefits package.
Impress us – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!