London Generalist Jobs Vacancy at Industrial Light Magic London
Industrial Light Magic London urgently required following position for London Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
London Generalist Jobs Vacancy at Industrial Light Magic London Jobs Details:
The 3d Generalist demonstrates a strong base of knowledge in 3d Computer Generated Imagery Creation. Successful candidates will display a high degree of proficiency in some and a varied skill level across most of the areas of model, texture, shading/look development, basic hard surface animation and FX simulation as well as the ability to composite their own work. The 3D Generalist will work both individually and within a team, with tasks ranging from completing everything on a small number of shots to working on specific tasks within a larger body of work.
Successful candidates can model, texture, shade, light, look development and composite CG images or shots, however, candidates will be considered if they demonstrate themselves to be exceptional in only one area, as long as they have some experience in all others and are willing to learn.
- Uses artistic and technical skills to work on all aspects of CG images or shots
- Creates high quality computer graphics within a shot using a variety of software programs, and working under the general supervision of Senior Level Artists and Digimatte Supervisors
- Participates as a team member in determining various aesthetic solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis
- Expected to mentor Apprentice and Jr. Artists and must be able to assist them with their shots
- Work to meet defined milestones within a timeline
- Source suitable reference materials for required assets
- Attend dailies and participate in creative problem solving
Education / Experience:
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following fields: Computer Graphics, Fine Arts, Design or Photography
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Proven ability in one or more CG techniques, including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, look development, or compositing
- High level of problem-solving or creative thinking skills
- Fluent in Photoshop
- Fluent in Clarisse, 3dsmax, Maya or similar
- Fluent in Vray or MRay or similar ray trace renderer
- Comparable software experience considered
Quantitative Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London. Deutsche Bank London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Quantitative Research Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 23 Mar, 2018. London, United Kingdom. Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present complex technical information to a generalist audience... ... Continue reading -->
Equities Analyst Generalist Coverage Healthcare Focus Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London. Ubs London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Equities Analyst Generalist Coverage Healthcare Focus position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 23 Mar, 2018. You will be working in the Global Equities team in London. Are you an analytic thinker?... ... Continue reading -->
Personal Assistant Talent And People Jobs Vacancy at Mediacom London. Mediacom London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Personal Assistant Talent And People position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Apr, 2018. We have a brand new personal assistant role, working with our People and Performance Director and Global Chief HR & Talent Officer, based at our iconic MediaCom... ... Continue reading -->
Head People And Culture Tech Product Jobs Vacancy at Moo London. Moo London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Head People And Culture Tech Product position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 Feb, 2018. An established senior HR generalist with a successful track record in high impact business partnering. Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have... ... Continue reading -->
Researcher Jobs Vacancy at Facebook London. Facebook London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Researcher position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 05 Apr, 2018. This position is based in our London, UK office. For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with... ... Continue reading -->