Cib Document Management Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London
Morgan Chase London urgently required following position for Cib Document Management Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Document Management Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Morgan Chase London Jobs Details:
We are looking for individuals who have an enthusiasm and passion for driving change, a desire to improve the client experience, and a commitment to service excellence.
- Manage the generation and facilitation of client documentation workflow from the point of client request through documentation creation, collection, and execution, including tracking and escalations as applicable.
- Reviewing client requests, determining required documentation and searching in house for existing documentation and interpreting documentation requirements as outlined in the policy & procedure and engaging legal when necessary.
- Compiling Client Documentation packages in line with policy & procedures for product set up.
- Review and understand document details to identify standard vs. non standard terms, product specific language and/or regulatory disclosure for appropriate metadata archival in the documentation storage repository.
- Act as facilitator and educator of the Client documentation process for internal and external business partners through the documentation lifecycle.
- Partner with Internal business partners, such as Legal, Product, Sales/Relationship Managers, Credit, Risk, Implementations and Client Service.
- Manage issues and ensure appropriate onward escalation and timely resolution.
- Provide recommendations to address problems, process efficiencies, etc.
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not essential
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Knowledge of Treasury Services products and corporate documentation including a broad understanding of legal and corporate documentation, terminology and legal concepts and procedures
- Analytical mind, able to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy to specific issues and route to appropriate business partners
- Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable solutions
- Excellent verbal, written interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, handle deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to follow up on assignments in a timely manner, exercise good judgment and work accurately under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven risk awareness and ability to escalate potential risk
- Interest in learning new skills in a non-static, constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative and strong customer focus