Trainer Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Withers London
Withers London urgently required following position for Trainer Month Ftc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainer Month Ftc Jobs Vacancy at Withers London Jobs Details:
What are we looking for?
Reports to the IT Training Team Leader (based in London). Working as part of the Global IT Service Delivery team, alongside 1 Trainer (based in New Haven, CT, USA) and 2 Trainers / Support Analysts (based Singapore and Milan). We are looking for an enthusiastic trainer to educate and support the business. An excellent communicator with a calm and focused attitude. The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player but have the ability to work on tasks independently of others. The individual's primary work base will be the London office but travel may be required.
Areas of focus and responsibilities
- Deliver courses on the Microsoft Office 2013 suite, iManage FileSite and other legal software such as Elite Webview, InterAction and BigHand digital dictation software.
- Work to a Global IT Training Schedule.
- Deliver courses and webinars to partners and staff in the office, and remotely.
- Provide refresher training when needed, either in structured classes or requested 121 training.
- Floor-walk on a regular basis to provide 'at desk' assistance and training.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of IT Training related and documentation.
- Designing new training courses.
- Continually maintains and expands strong working knowledge of current Firm-supported and future technologies to provide training to end-users.
- Assist with the creation of customised "Personal IT Development Plans" for members of staff at all levels of the firm.
- Assist with advertisement of courses, scheduling delegates and monitoring attendance of courses.
- Induction training for all members of staff.
- Assist the Service Desk and Systems teams with any queries as required.
- Assist with Service Desk cover during busy periods and weekly team meetings.
- Assist the Training Team Lead and Global Service Delivery Manager with additional responsibilities as requested.
Skills and experience required Experience required
- Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- MS Office 2013 – Word (Advanced) Excel (Advanced) PowerPoint (Advanced) Outlook (Advanced).
- Ideally MOS qualified.
- Document Management System – iManage FileSite or similar.
- Professional services applications – time recording / billing / contact management / Word templates – Elite, InterAction, TMS or similar.
- Experience of delivering 121 and group presentation style training courses.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a support type role for a law firm or similar professional environment. We would consider a Legal Secretary with solid legal experience.
- Inspires confidence.
- Enthusiastic and friendly.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Flexible approach to working hours during upgrades and other ad hoc duties carried out by IT.
- Good administration/clerical skills for updating records.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Smart and professional manner.
- 9.30am to 5.30pm but flexibility is a must. Also open to considering alternative work hours.
- 12 week probation period
- 4 week notice period
- Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more.
Withersworldwide has been acting for successful individuals, families and institutions for over 100 years. We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, we provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot. We have represented 51% of the Top 100 in The Sunday Times Rich List, 25% of the US Top 100 Forbes Rich List, 30% of the Top 20 Hong Kong billionaires in the Forbes World's Billionaires list and over 20% of the Forbes Asia's Richest Families list.
Information for Recruitment Agencies
Withersworldwide endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Withersworldwide operates a preferred supplier list and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
Equal Opportunities Employment Statement
It is the policy of Withersworldwide to provide equal opportunities for all employees in relation to recruitment, training and promotion. Decisions in these areas will be made only by reference to the requirements of the job and shall not be influenced by any consideration of ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or disability.
Salary Market rate