Financial Crime Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bnp Paribas Glasgow
Bnp Paribas Glasgow urgently required following position for Financial Crime Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Crime Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bnp Paribas Glasgow Jobs Details:
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 95 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 31 December 2016, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 9,070 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2,067 trillion in assets under administration, 10,166 funds administered and over 10,080 employees.
We have a vacancy in our transversal level one control team to ensure BNP Paribas Securities Services (BP2S) UK Institutional Business teams are compliant with the Financial Crime regulations, by means of oversight and direct interaction. The team liaise with the Financial Crime SME within the Compliance and Risk department to support business teams to maintain up to date Financial Crime procedures and controls.
Purpose of the position:
The Financial Crime Analyst, as part of the transversal Financial Crime Level 1 control team, provides monitoring oversight and support across BP2S UK Institutional Business teams. They ensure that the operations environment is robust and promote control & risk management as core components of the business culture.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• To evolve and implement operational procedures and controls in line with the Group Finance Crime Compliance policy, to ensure compliance with the regulations.
• To work with the respective business owners across BP2S Institutional businesses to ensure that all new clients are reviewed as part of the on boarding process and all necessary documentation is received.
• To work with the respective business owners across BP2S Institutional businesses to ensure that all existing clients are reviewed as part of the regular KYC process and all necessary documentation is reviewed and updated.
• To oversee the screening of identified BP2S Institutional client databases against Group sanction screening systems and respond to any resulting alerts.
• To respond to any transaction alerts resulting from the transaction screening process embedded across the Transaction systems.
• Ongoing monitoring, updating and screening systems for sanction lists and PEPs.
• Preparing reports and analysis to be presented to senior Management as part of the Due Diligence and KYC processes.
Skills and Experience Required
• Previous Financial Crime experience within Financial Services
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work in a past paced and busy environment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Previously held a role with exposure to Financial Crime policies.
• Exposure to Financial Crime regulations
Competencies required for the role:
• Customer Focus
• Communication skills
• Accuracy and quality
• Results driven
• Business aware
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.