Food And Beverage Crew Jobs Vacancy at Jurys Inn Nottingham
Jurys Inn Nottingham urgently required following position for Food And Beverage Crew. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food And Beverage Crew Jobs Vacancy at Jurys Inn Nottingham Jobs Details:
We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
Jurys Inn, we are recruiting for a Food and Beverage Crew Member to join our great team in the bar and restaurant areas. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
As a Food & Beverage Crew Member
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to provide great hospitality and products to our guests in the restaurant, bar or conference departments. We set high standards for ourselves so that we can surprise and delight our customers and deliver a great experience.
What we want you to have-
- Great communication skills so you can chat to our guests
- Flexiblility – to enjoy working different shift patterns and seeing the operation on different days of the week including the weekends as well as mornings, or evenings (no split-shifts here)
- The ability to recognise what our customers want and need and be able to provide it.
- Good people skills – to work well in a team- we want work to be fun for all of our employees
- Have a genuine interest in providing hospitality to our customers
- Confidence with tills and taking payments
- To be able to work well under pressure at times and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
The job -
- To serve food and drinks and give excellent customer service.
- To have a visible presence within the hotel to ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
- To keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
- To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- To participate in training and want to be the best you can be in your role- there is a huge amount of training available to you if you want to build a career.
- Ensure all cash, charge , float and till procedures are carried out correctly.
Our team describe work as a fun and friendly place to work with a great team atmosphere.
Why come and work for us – to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Varied and interesting work- no day is the same at Jurys Inn
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts – we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Having the chance to work with and around friendly people – we have a great culture with employee satisfaction at 83.3% (2016 result)
- Birthday cards every year- we celebrate everything
- The opportunity to work for a well respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scene, we can help you to move and provide relocation support
- A smart Uniform
- Meals on duty
- Monthly engagement activities- we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- So many training courses that your brain may not be able to squeeze them all in
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for the month.
- Happy Rewards – earn points and claim them back on gifts that you want
- Stay at one of our hotels for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Sensible benefits that could save you money -Pension Scheme, Life assurance, wellbeing support, wedding leave, childcare vouchers, Christmas savings scheme, etc
A 7-minute walk from Nottingham railway station, this modern hotel is an 8-minute walk from Capital FM Arena Nottingham and a 9-minute walk from Nottingham Contemporary art museum.
Warm, casual rooms come with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, plus tea and coffeemaking facilities.
There's a relaxed restaurant, a bar serving light meals, and an all-day coffee shop. Other amenities include 11 meeting rooms.