Customer Service Representative Woodley Jobs Vacancy at Nationwide Building Society
Nationwide Building Society urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Woodley. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Woodley Jobs Vacancy at Nationwide Building Society Jobs Details:
- A Customer Service Representative for our branch in Woodley, Berkshire.
- £16,000–£21,540 a year on a full-time contract, plus benefits
- Send in your application by 26th February 2018
Who we're looking forDo you have a talent for talking to people and a flair for understanding what our members may need? Are you comfortable working on your own as well as within a team? Can you multi-task while still remaining calm and polite?
At Nationwide, we find that going the extra mile to give the right financial support to our members can really make a difference. So now we’d like you as our Customer Services Representative to help us achieve that too.
As a team-player, you’ll have a thirst for knowledge and be great at managing your time effectively between admin and dealing with our members’ requests, and you won’t mind working on a Saturday.
Don’t worry if you’ve not had any previous financial services experience. We’ll give you all the training you need to set your career on its way.
In short you’ll need to be:
- Able to talk to different people and handle lots of different types of conversations, from answering a simple question to handling a complex problem. You’ll stay enthusiastic, calm and polite.
- You don’t need any direct experience in Financial Services – you might have helped customers in another sector, like retail.
- Curious about Financial Services and good at understanding and explaining complex information to our customers so that they can understand it.
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a team. You’ll sometimes work on your own, but you’ll mostly work with colleagues, supporting each other
- have previous experience building relationships with customers.
- have a basic understanding of the financial services industry.
- be compassionate, sociable and compliance aware.
- be computer literate.
What you'll be doingYou'll confidently meet and greet our members in the branch foyer, pointing them in the right direction, or responding to their enquiries.
When asked by our members for help with their money, you’ll recommend the most suitable products and services for their financial needs.
You’ll attend training and development programmes to keep you up-to-date with Nationwide’s internal processes, digital management systems, in-branch communications, and product and service initiatives.
Whether working independently or within a team, you’ll be asked to meet strategic business objectives, and make the branch experience a welcoming and memorable one for every member that walks through the door.