Cover Cleaning Operative Birkenhead Jobs Vacancy at Axis Cleaning Birkenhead
Axis Cleaning Birkenhead urgently required following position for Cover Cleaning Operative Birkenhead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cover Cleaning Operative Birkenhead Jobs Vacancy at Axis Cleaning Birkenhead Jobs Details:
We seek to fill this roll immediately
6 Months Probationary Period
£7.80 per hour
Working Monday - Friday, 10:00 – 14:00 hrs /16:00 – 19:00 hrs
This cover cleaning role is based at our client’s site in Birkenhead, CH41
Cover cleaner required to cover sickness and holidays on as and when required basis.
Cleaning duties will include all routine tasks such as dusting, polishing, moping, sweeping, vacuuming, toilet cleaning, etc.
Any other tasks identified by the supervisors / management team. Training will be provided for this role.
- Punctuality: - Arrives before the shift start time, books on duty, stows personal items.
- Communication: - Is polite at all times, demonstrates customer service, is not engaged in casual conversations and escalates any issues of concern or risk to management.
- Breaks: - Agrees any breaks that are relevant with management and takes them at the times directed.
- Dress Code: - Is dressed in company uniform, maintaining good personal hygiene and clean clothes.
- Staff Relations: - Is polite, responds to requests within cleaning role, does not stand and distract others.
- Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Have previous experience as a cleaning operative
- Be able to undertake all cleaning duties tasked
- Have the ability to work the hours tasked without supervision
- Be smart and well presented
- Have effective communication skills