Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Ferrovial
Ferrovial urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Ferrovial Jobs Details:
FMM is a Joint Venture between Qatar Airways and Ferrovial Services created in 2013 to provide Facility Management services throughout Qatar.
With more than 3,600 employees, FMM has become a key leader in the Facility Management industry providing multi-services solutions to our clients.
Hamad International Airport is the Facility Management showcase of FMM where innovative equipment and excellence in standard of services have been deployed; FMM’s contribution made HIA the Best Airport in Middle East and the 6th Best Airport worldwide.
FMM skills and expertise will continue to support large and medium size facilities to reach a standard of excellence.
We continuously welcome new team members to join our organization and be part of our exciting journey.
As an Operations Support – Administrator you will have to accurately update several registers related to different processes, prepare reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and work along the Admin Assistants for achieving the Department Objectives. You will work directly with different departments of the company. Your direct reports will be the Admin Assistants.
- Managing eTAS system. Upload monthly roster of the staff and generate report from the system.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Report, process staff request, final settlement, follow-ups and any related HR matter.
- Managing CAM system. Update & upload data of each staff of FMM contractor in the system for their FMM ID card.
- Uniform Management. Raising the Material Request (MR) in the Oracle system, distribution and produce reports.
- Vehicle Control. Process vehicle maintenance request, maintain log record of the driver, tracking if any traffic violation. Keep record of all the FMM vehicle & drivers.
- Provide support to the team who are doing the processing of the airport passes (MOI, AVOP, AEOP). Asset request coordinator.
- Document Control and Interoffice mail. Record and archive all the transmittal of the company and support the operation to submit all the transmittal to different offices (HIA, Head office & other FMM project).
- Central Stationary. In charge of monitor all the request from all the FMM project and generate report.
- Produce major/complex reports for management, as and when needed.
- Other administrative tasks requested by the Administrative Manager.
- Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations.
- Reporting data to your line manager and following client/company guidelines with regards to the identification and reporting of health and safety hazards and complying with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices
- Attend the HSEQ training sessions
- Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work and request the staff under them to do the same
- Follow the rules and regulations from the client and from FMM’s HSEQ Management System. For that, you are supposed to get familiar with them by attending the trainings you are invited to and by reading the documents provided to you.
- Comply with tool boxes prepared by HSEQ Department
Skills & experience
– Basic knowledge of Facilities Management, Maintenance and Engineering equipment, assets and terminologies
– Numerical skills
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially MS Excel)
– Excellent communication skills written / spoken English
– Be capable of stablishing work priorities
– Experience to professionally and courteously communicate
– Experience of managing a multicultural team
– Experience on Airport environments
– Experience on Data Management and Oracle system