Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Ferrovial
Ferrovial urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Ferrovial Jobs Details:
Administrator Ref: AM02011
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That’s why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.What is the purpose of this role?
To provide wide range administrative support services to an operational contract.What will this role involve?
- Undertake general ‘team’ administrative duties as and when required
- Share information to ensure customer needs are met
- Maintain office systems in an orderly manner
- Take direction from Business Support Coordinator/Manager and senior team members
- Receives and disseminates information to other team members to ensure service delivery
- Assist with the delivery of services to the client
- Input to and maintain spread sheets/databases/systems and produce and collate reports
- Raise purchase orders and arrange payment of invoices
- Administer petty cash
- Responsible for reception duties where appropriated/required
- Undertake other basic business support duties as part of a team Role is mostly reactive and takes direction from team members
- Process and handle confidential information with discretion
- Education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience/use of MS Word and MS Excel in a general administrative role
- Familiar with/exposure to management systems or other similar data entry and reporting database applications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Conscientious and confident approach to duties with a polite, pleasant and helpful attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
You will maintain and update records within various management information systems.