Tier Application Support Bespoke Software Jobs Vacancy at Oak Innovation Ltd Poole
Oak Innovation Ltd Poole urgently required following position for Tier Application Support Bespoke Software. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tier Application Support Bespoke Software Jobs Vacancy at Oak Innovation Ltd Poole Jobs Details:
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 DOE
Contract: Permanent, 37 hours a week: Mon - Thurs 9am - 5.30pm, Fri 9am - 5pm
Oak Innovation isan award-winning communications management software house. We specialise in call recording, reporting andCTI integration solutions built to support key customer goals for strategy and growth. We value the contribution of every member of our dedicated team in our commitment to excellence, and are looking for enthusiastic and skilled people to join us.
Maximising revenue by providing customers with a courteous and efficient application support service either by telephone, remote access, email or live chat.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Answering inbound calls and logging new support cases in Salesforce
- Providing customers with support in using Oak's applications
- Assigning and raising cases to the Tier 2 engineers
- Setting up remote access via LogMeIn
- Installing software updates
- Chasing customers with outstanding cases
- Providing cover for other members of helpdesk team when required
- Continually developing skills and knowledge of products
- Creating help documents for internal and external use.
- Educated to GCSE level C or above (or equivalent) in 5 subjects including Maths and English
- Ability to learn Oak's applications and communicate instructions to customers
- Strong customer service focus
- Experience of Microsoft operating systems
- Ability to work accurately and methodically, with keen attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills, especially in telephone techniques
- Experience in working with processes and procedures
- Strong computer and IT Skills
- Experience of working in a customer focussed support desk or call centre environment
- Experience of working with PABX telephone systems, and/or or with bespoke software applications in a commercial working environment
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- A confident and friendly personality
- Technically minded
- Likes communicating with customers
- A self-starter, and can work well with minimal supervision
- Motivated by achieving results
- Experience working in / with the following an advantage: 1st line support, PABX Systems, Technical support, Helpdesk, Telecommunication systems, Software support, Call Centre, Support Desk, Problem Solving, Customer Service, Remote support, Software Applications, Bespoke Software.
- Private health care
- Group life assurance
- 29 days' holiday (including bank holidays) - rising to 33 with length of service
- Company Pension
- Discounted gym membership
- Very pleasant offices
- Complimentary staff refreshments
- Team/social events
- Great team of people.
No Agencies please.