Verification Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby
Bombardier Derby urgently required following position for Verification Test Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Verification Test Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Bombardier Derby Jobs Details:
Verification Test Engineer (m/f)-TEMA-UKDY01548375
With 61 production and engineering sites and 18 service centres in 28 countries, Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in the rail industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from complete trains to sub-systems, maintenance services, system integration and signalling. Our installed base of rolling stock exceeds 100,000 rail cars and locomotives worldwide. Our 39,400 employees continue a proud tradition of delivering ingenious rail transportation solutions.
Bombardier’s Litchurch Lane factory is the UK’s leading and longest-standing train manufacturing site, founded in 1876 by the Midland Railway, is recognized as the most efficient train factory and a global centre of excellence in aluminium train technology in Bombardier’s global network, forming an integrated works where trains are designed as well as assembled. The trains being delivered from the Derby manufacturing facility have recorded world record breaking reliability statistics.
We are currently looking to recruit a Verification Test Engineer for our Product Integrity team located in Derby, UK
- Execute tests as described in the Test Specifications:
- Execution of a test following the methodology and procedure defined in the test specification
- Day to day management of a specified test train
- Ensure that all instrumentation and equipment is available
- Interpret and analyse results taken during the test.
- Management of on train activities and staff:
- Ensure that all pre-test paper work has been completed
- Ensure that all staff are briefed on what test is going to occur
- Ensure that all TPRs (issues raised on test) and events are documented correctly
- Interface with Project Engineers to understand the global test strategy & integration into the project plan
- Propose future development of the test review process.
- Experience of product validation testing, test reporting and data analysis
- Demonstrated experience in planning
- Understanding of Safety and Reliability concepts
- Rolling Stock Validation and Verification knowledge or experience is a plus
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Test Engineering
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Derby
Employee Status: Regular